Angelfall  - Susan Ee

After reading the hunger games series and divergent I have developed a soft spot for the dystopian genre!

This book is set in a world after an apocalypse. Angels roam the earth killing people and humans live in fear eating whatever they find and sleeping wherever they can. Penryn is trying to move from her current hiding place with her mother and and her sister who's in a wheelchair when they stumble upon a angel fight. After that things begin to go downhill for Penryn and fast! Her mother has run off, her sister is abducted by an angel and her only chance of finding her again is the dying angel at her feet.

This book packed a strong dose of action, characters you can't help connecting with and the chance to glimpse at a world no one would ever want to be a part of and angels are anything but angelic!

I can't wait for the next book! :)

PS: [ Raffe had better make an appearance before the first quarter of the next book! The end was waaaay too sad for me to wait longer than that! Oh and he had better get back his real wings ! If he's gonna have wings at least let them be his not the daemon ones!