Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)

Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6) - Cameron Jace First of all I want to thank Mr Cameron for sending me a copy of this book and letting me review it!

THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS SO CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED! ;D

Honestly, I can't say this was my favorite among the prequels. Charming was never my cup of tea, but Jack was an interesting lad.
I think this book had the biggest medley of characters so far.
Gretel was a surprise, but it was kind of fan.
Rapunzel as evil was something I hadn't seen before and I dare say the idea has merit.Poor girl locked in a tower for almost her entire life, how can anybody expect her to turn out sane? It kind of makes sense... :)
Now Jack was never a character that seemed all that interesting, but somehow here he was the most intriguing one. The boy who walks in the clouds, steals from the "big guns" and has a troll coming after him... Yeah, he had me watching.
Charming though was a flat as they come. All his talk about loving a monster and how he wanted to save her and be with her where a bit stiff. A real Ken doll.
Overall, I liked one more time the twist in the fairy tale characters! The only thing that threw me off was the narrator. Every time I had one of the prequels in my hands I couldn't wait to see which characters where gonna show up this time and how the author would decide to twist them! This time was no different! :)

Thanks again to the author for letting me review this!