Opal (A Lux Novel)

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout NEWSFLASH!!!!!!
Listen up people! :D
For those who haven't hear already the release date was moved up and it's out! For the rest of us :Yippee Yippee Yay!!! :D
********************************************
Ok so I did once again the thing I hate doing the most! I put off writing this review and now almost all my original impressions and feelings about it are lost or altered.
In my defense I read this as buddy read with Ashleigh and Tammy and since they were dragging it out I put it off and now here we are... :P (Yes I am totally blaming you guys for all that is to follow!)
So like I said I am now more coolheaded and detached, which I am not sure if its a good or a bad thing when writing a review... Anyway, I am not 100% sure if this series is getting better, but the Katie-Daemon dynamic has finally taken off and that's one of the things I was the most excited about. No more insecurities, or hiding behind fable excuses. They are together and what follows doesn't affect that. That's a relief because almost every time there was a fight I feared Armentrout might break them up to give the relationship more obstacles like so many authors do, but thank God she didn't cause its getting old and it would have been a turn off.
Daemon is just getting more and more awesome with every book so I won't say any more about him, just read the book. :)
Dawson was completely unstable at first and I feared that he might stay like that until they got Bethany back, but thankfully he pulled it together pretty soon and from that point forward he was pretty cool.
Dee got on my nerves at some point! Ok I completely understand that she was grieving but come on! She was just being a bitch after a while. And you can't get it out of my head that something is going on with Andrew! I m not sure if something were to actually happen between them, if it would be painfully awkward or plain weird...
And don't even get me started on Blane!
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice...
We all know how the rite goes. We knew that Blane was not reliable but still they leave him close to the doors? He is sooo dead when daemon gets his hands on him! Unless he does something drastic stat to help kat he is toast! And in that case I say good riddance! And bye bye to you!
Also that Luc character looks as shady as the come. I don't think anyone is gonna like it when he comes to collect his debt. Deal's with devils, as Barons would say... ;)
To sum up my sentiments about the book, since the nice coherent review I had in my head is gone and never to be heard from again, I really liked this book as well and I will definitely be waiting for the next one. For some reason I had no strong sense of a cliffhanger. I felt like the book ended exactly were it should and I have no problem waiting for the next one. I know that's weird considering what happens, but I just couldn't make myself feel that extreme anticipation that other series -and even this one in the past- evoke. It might be that I expected it to happen at some point so why not now...?