Destined (Wings)

Destined - Aprilynne Pike “I don’t care if you guard and protect me—all I care is that you love me. I want you to kiss me good night before I go to sleep and kiss me good morning the moment I wake up.

Oh how I love this world...! :D
This whole book was set in two days and it was a non stop battle!
Full of turns, suspense, sorrow and action, it just sucked me in until I turned the final page!
I have to admit I was on the verge of tears more than once and I had a knot in the pit of my stomach for the better part of this book.
Anyone who doesn't love Tamani should be shot on sight! :D He is definitely one of the sweetest characters I ve ever read about! I empathized more with him than I did with Laurel.
This book left me with a bittersweet sensation, but it gave me a sense of closure as well! It's definitely a very moving finale that will give answers but will also keep you a little on the edge for quite a while!
I could have done without that final letter since it took something from the story for me and it gave it a sadder, darker twist, but it was how the author wanted it so what can I really do about it? :(

" P.S. Introduce me to Tam someday, if you get a chance. I miss him already."

Tam I will miss you too!!! :)