Devil's Bargain

Devil's Bargain (Red Letter Days #1) - Rachel Caine Ever since I picked up Glass Houses Rachel Caine has become one of my favorite authors in modern literature. I love her writing and her books never lack in twists and turns that make you want to stick around for a while and follow the story to the end.
Jazz's life has turned upside down. Her partner, whom she's always trusted, is now in jail for murder and she just lost her job. Now all she wanted to do was get drunk and stop thinking about anything for a while. Only that didn't work out for her as she hoped either! Out of the blue a lawyer in a leather get up, James Borden, who appears with a job offer and a check for 100000.00$! Only catch she has to partner with Latina super-spy Lucia Garnez, a person she's never met in her life. As if that's not enough as soon as the to be partners meet people start gunning at them.
I loved this book! The plot was flowing effortlessly, the characters had complex intriguing personalities, the the action kept coming until the last chapter and the chemistry between the characters was obvious from the get go.
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to read a good mystery with a hint of paranormal! And thank you to Harlequin UK Ltd and Net Galley for giving me the chance to read and review this book!

P.S.: I just started Devil's Due! :D